ACER MACHINE TOOLS
Why ACER Machines?
When searching for a machine tool distributorship for Rossi Machinery Services, Inc., Mike Rossi looked for something that will best represent our criteria for new products or services:
- What kind of quality does the product or service offer?
- Does the quality meet our standards?
- Would we buy and use the product or service?
- Does it provide the lasting power of our other distributorships, such as our Heidenhain Distributorship? We are very proud of this quality and it is our standard for all of our products.
- And finally what about price? You might be surprised to know that all our customers- even Lockheed Martin and other large companies DO price shop. So getting a quality machine tool with options & price was important to us.
You Have Options With ACER
Need a milling head? ACER E-Mill Heads are affordable & Easy to Install.
Searching for a lathe?
Brand new ACER E-Lathe model 1440V
40" between centers
1-1/2" Spindle bore with D1-4 camlock spindle nose
Toshiba vector type frequency drive
Infinite spindle speed: 36-2200 RPM
1 phase - 3 phase
Precision ground gears and spindle
Precision taper roller bearings
9" bed width, precision ground and hardened
Weight: 1540 lbs
These are affordable machines with great quality.
They use all name brand electronics and bearings.
The ways are ground then hardened.
If you're on the market for a lathe this size, it's definitely worth considering an ACER E-Lathe 1440V.
After installing and using these lathes, these machines have the quality for your budget.
If you would like more information on DRO's and other options for this machine, let us know.
We offer competitive shipping for you.
Feel free to call 419-281-4488 OR Toll Free: 866-622-4488
We are here to answer your questions.
ACER E-LATHE 1440 V PRICED: $10,000.00
ACER Machine Tools Come With Options.
- Licensed "MEEHANITE" casting.
- Dish-in coolant base.
- Extra oiler lubricates the high-low moving device.
- Extra oiler to lubricate the quill.
- Precision ground ram ways within 0.0004" accuracy.
- Precision ground finished lead screws.
- Precision ground table guide line to 0.0002" over 20".
- Standard accordian type way cover.
- Turcite-B coated saddle ways.
- Grey color also available
ACER E-MILL : One Very Affordable Quality Solution